Sunday, April 13, 2008

End of 38th week

The whole professional photographer didn't work out in the end. He had a family emergency yesterday when we were supposed to shoot. I suppose I can always get him to come over to take a portrait of all 3 of us after the birth of the baby. I took this shot myself with an auto timer and a lot of cropping. You can see that the bump is now a lot lower now.

4 comments:

rene said...

Hey, not bad what. Your self-photo is very nicely done. You look very good.

Jessica said...

Gee thanks. How's your bike search going? Blog about it.

rene said...

The bike search will probably continue next weekend... right now still a bit too cold to ride (single digits) so not feeling very urgent.

Mamalina said...

Have you given birth yet? That tummy looks really low! =D

If you have, Congrats Jess! I hope it was a wonderful experience. =D