It's the last week of the March holidays and I'm really tired from all the resting I've been doing. I think it's just hang-over from the whole of Term 1's mad rush to get my work load in order before I go on maternity leave.
It's an important day for Yann Ling who looks sensational by the way. I don't try too hard to get any good shots because my tummy is in the way and I can't do things like squat. Haven't squatted for 6 months in fact. What I do is spread my legs like a giraffe and bend from the waist down. In the beginning my back hurt a lot but now I'm quite used to it.
This was a meaningful day for me. Weddings are always special. However, I've known Yann for 6 years now. Who knew that we'd still all be friends? This ROM marks a new chapter in her life. She's quitting teaching this year. Throwing in the towel after so many years. It's sad because that's one less talented art teacher who really cares about the art education our nation's kids receive. At the same time I'm happy she's made this decision to free herself. Me, I'm passionate about what I do but I have many moments in the past and even now where I'd rather just throw in the towel.
No comments:
Post a Comment