Sunday, June 8, 2008

6 weeks old settling in

We now change Caitlin on the dinning room table because the changing table that we got from Ikea is getting a bit too small. This morning, Kelvin gave her her bath so that I could pump milk and go out to buy lunch.
I propped Caitlin up so that she could have look at things sitting up. Kelvin's wearing a mask because he has a cold.

She's fascinated with the circle pattern and the light that comes through the curtains. Somehow circles make her excited.

Kelvin says these are the most hideous pajamas ever. I agree. Unfortunately, everyone over the age of 40 thinks they're really sweet looking.

The early hours of the morning are when she's in her deepest sleep. She sometimes sleeps for 3 or 4 hours. At the moment, she's still feeding every 2 to 3 hours. On average, every 2 1/2. Much better than hourly feeding. At least I can get some sleep in between.

2 comments:

Mamalina said...

Caitlin looks really cute! =D

Love your bedsheets too =D

Jessica said...

Ha Ha..my bedsheets are from Aussino. What a funny thing to say.